Join Fresno County Employer Advisory Council
- Management Hotline –Unlimited use of the “Management Hotline”. The Hotline receives an average of 100 contacts a month, and is answered by Bruce Matlock, an attorney with more than 30 years experience in Human Resources and employment law. Bruce has been the Hotline Consultant for over 5 years. The Hotline allows members to ask questions that can be quickly answered by phone or e-mail. Questions are normally answered within 48 hours.
- Discounted Seminar Fees – Receive a discount for FCEAC seminars on topics such as labor law, human resources, and workers’ compensation to name a few.
- Employment Development Department (EDD) Connection – Have a voice in EDD procedure and policy through a direct link to EDD’s management. Save time and money by learning better ways to use EDD’s recruiting, interviewing, and placement services.
- Legislative Updates – Stay current with changes in employment law through legislative updates from the California Employer Advisory Council’s Legislative Chairperson, Bruce Matlock. The CEAC is the parent body for our local FCEAC chapter.
- Compliance Poster Company – CEAC has partnered with the Compliance Poster Company to provide EAC members with a 20% discount on all compliance posters including the new USERRA poster required by the Veteran’s Benefits Improvement Act of 2004.
- Business listing in our website directory – When you become a Fresno County EAC Member your business and contact info will be listed on our online business directory.